Who will be able to open the Clubhouse? How can we enter?
● There is a lockbox with keys located on the outside of the building next to the entrance or a Key Code will be given out to access an electronic lok on the front door.
● Each Group (Renter) must assign someone to open and close the Clubhouse for their meeting. Each renter is responsible for locking and cleaning up after themselves.
What kind of security is in place?
● An unlocked storage area is available for renters to store meeting materials.
● Valuable items should not be left at the Clubhouse.
● Castle Rock Clubhouse is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
● We do have cameras located in the clubhouse that are not monitored regularly but are active and can be reviewed by a board member if there is reason to.
What kinds of meetings can be held at the Clubhouse?
● Any meeting that follows a 12 step format and the 12 traditions with a general or world service organization can rent Clubhouse meeting rooms after receiving approval from the Castle Rock Clubhouse Board.
Can the Clubhouse be used for other ‘social’ activities?
● Requests must be made and approved by the Castle Rock Clubhouse Board.
Is there a coffee bar or snacks?
● Yes, a free coffee bar is provided by Castle Rock Clubhouse as part of the MGroup Rent or Membership. Coffee bar is not manned so please make the appropriate amount of coffee and please clean up after your selves
● Food, drinks, and supplies can be brought in by the meeting that rents the space.
Is there smoking / vaping on the premises?
● No, smoking/vaping is not permitted on premises.
Where can I park?
● There is ample parking available on Jerry Street as well as a large Public parking lot located one block south/west of the Clubhouse. Behind Pegasus Restaurant
Will there be a maintenance person?
● Each renter needs to help maintain the Clubhouse.
● Please clean up the meeting space and common areas before you leave.
● We have a volunteer facilities committee to help manage the facilities but we still need your help. If you would like to assist in keeping our Clubhouse maintained, you are encouraged to clean.
● please contact a board member if you see something that needs tending to
Are pets allowed?
● No, unfortunately, pets are not allowed.
● Service Animals are permitted by law.